September 24, 2012

Primitive Stitches Clip Art

You may wonder what it is I do when I'm doodling on my chalkboard...I doodle on paper!  I've been collecting drawings for this new clip art series for a while now and my goal was to complete 100 images.  Well I did it and now I'm ready to share this new clip art collection, Primitive Stitches, with you.  Do you need a little art for your newsletters, fliers, or whatever your artful endeavor may be?  These may be just what you're looking for.  Now available on my Etsy site for $15.00.  You will receive your clip art by email within 24 hours (usually much faster).

Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't miss my blog post today. Your fabrics really made the quilts!

WoolenSails said...

I always love your doodles and that is a great idea for using in all types of projects.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Great idea! I think your birdies have to be my favorite!

lizziebusy said...

Kathy, I love your doodles, They are a must have!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Hallelujah.. your clip art is on everything I do..and your web site is listed on the back of my patterns. I'm getting my card out of my wallet right now!

I'm soooo happpy.

Janet said...

Love your clip art! Maybe I need a card with your clip art to share my hobby with others!